Monday, June 30, 2008

First Movie
I have been a little behind on the blog; trying to get caught up now. Gaven took his first trip to a movie theater a few weeks ago. Trenten was off with a buddy, so Chris and I decided to take Logen and Gaven to see "Kung Fu Panda." I have to admit that I was a bit pessimistic about what his behavior would be, but it actually went pretty well. Gaven fell asleep during the previews and through about an hour of the movie. He woke up towards the climax of the film, ate some fruit roll-up and yelled occasionally through the end along with the other kids.

1 comment:

Enoch Photography said...

too cute! Our 1st movie with our daughter was Superman Returns - I watched it ahead of time so that I could walk her out if needed. However we just took her to see Wall-E and she loved it! //enoch