Monday, April 07, 2008






Gotta love those Jersey Boys. . .


So Chris and I along with a few of our friends caught Bon Jovi last week up in Denver at the Pepsi Center last week. In case you didn't know this about my wife, she absolutely freaking loves Bon Jovi. In particular she loves guitarist Richie Sambora. She has been infatuated with him as long as I have known her, which is about twenty years at this point. Chris was so excited to have a chance to wear her custom made, swarovski (sp?) crystal "Sambora Girl" shirt. Her friend Mindy has a coordinating "Jovi Girl" one. Bon Jovi tours about every other year and it has become a bit of a bi-annual holiday in our house. I must say that I have become a pretty big fan myself. They put on a great show. Every time I go I find myself scanning the arena and being in complete awe of the frenzy that they work the crowd into. Hard work being a rockstar apparently.

No comments: