Tuesday, November 27, 2007

New Additions
A few weeks ago I got an email from Seth and Sara telling me that they were in need of some family pictures because they had just had a baby. I had shot their wedding a few summers ago and was honored when they contacted me to photograph their new baby girl. A few minutes after Sara and I worked out the details over the phone, she ended up calling me right back. She said that her mom wanted in on that action. Everyone was to be home for Thanksgiving, so they wanted to take advantage. The weather didn't allow for the outdoor shoot we had originally planned on, but we made it work at Mom's house. We had a great time making these images. The babies were pretty cooperative given their ages. It's always nice to see past clients again for happy occasions.

No comments: