Saturday, December 30, 2006



The Faces
This time of year I find myself caught up in the same things that everyone else must. About December 15th I keep saying, "I can't wait 'till this over." I took these pictures Christmas morning and haven't given them a second look since. Today I pulled them up and realized that this is what it was all about. The excitment. The satisfaction. The best part of being a parent. I know that it is just stuff, but Chris and I work very hard to get the stuff. The faces say it all. On the same note Chris and I would like to announce that this next time next year, we will have another face to document. We are expecting another baby in July. . . keep your fingers crossed for the girl. Happy Holidays everyone. I hope you all get at least one reason to light up like this.

No comments: